COVID-19 Policies, Protocols, and Procedures
All members of our school community are expected to adhere faithfully and consistently to the pandemic-related policies, protocols, and procedures detailed in the links below, as keeping children and our entire community safe and well is a community endeavor that requires us all to work together, in concert, and from which we all benefit. All COVD-19 policies, protocols, and procedures remain subject to change at any time.
- Sick Policy 2021-22 – As of September 1, 2021
- Health and Safety Guidelines 2021-22 – As of September 1, 2021
- SHIELD Testing Introductory Letter
- SHIELD Testing FAQ
- SHIELD Testing Program Schedule & Details for Families
- Admissions Coffee Policies During the Pandemic (sidebar)
Get in touch to learn more about the special community at North Park Elementary School.
Join us for an Admissions Coffee, a Preschool Open Play or a tour of our school.