COVID-19 Policies, Protocols, and Procedures
Keeping students and our extended community safe and well is a community endeavor that requires us all to work together. All members of our school community are expected to adhere faithfully and consistently to the pandemic-related policies, protocols, and procedures detailed in the links below. All COVD-19 policies, protocols, and procedures remain subject to change at any time.
- Sick Policy 2021-22 – As of December 31, 2021
- Health and Safety Guidelines 2021-22 – As of October 7, 2021
- Covid-19 Situation Chart
- SHIELD Testing Introductory Letter
- SHIELD Testing FAQ
- SHIELD Testing Program Schedule & Details for Families – As of December 2, 2021
- Admissions Coffee Policies During the Pandemic (sidebar)
Get in touch to learn more about the special community at North Park Elementary School.
Join us for an Admissions Coffee or a tour of our school. We look forward to hearing from you!